Aquakids lessons have a reputation for delivering high quality, excellent staff ratio and a personal touch to the swimming experience.
Age Range: 3½ – 14
Price: Post Covid £14 (includes VAT) payable termly or pro rata
- Maximum 8 swimmers in each class
- Lessons are half an hour
- There are 5 ability groups in the pool each half hour
- At least 2 teachers in the water for Group 1-4
- Continual assessment
- STA or Swim England awards each term
- Games approach to learning
- Focus on core aquatic skills and technique
- All swimmers take part in the National Water Safety week
- Please note Autumn Term 2020 the above may change dependent on Government and STA/Swim England Covid-19 guidance.
- Please refer to our Covid Policy for more information
Swimmers work towards badges each term and from Group 2 upwards alternate between distance one term and skills the next term. Group 1 focus on the Octopus series.
- Group 1 Octopus Series
- Group 2 Goldfish
- Group 3 Goldfish and Angel Fish 1
- Group 4 Angel Fish
- Group 5 Angel Fish 3